The Department carries out scientific cooperation with the following research centers:
- Saint Petersburg State University of Technology,
- Bialystok Technical University (Poland),
- Ivanovo State University of Chemistry and Technology,
- Yaroslavl State Technical University,
- University of Florence (Italy),
- Trinity College (Ireland),
- AIST Institute of Technology (Sukuta, Japan),
- Research Centre of Bologna (Italy),
- Max Planck Institute (g Stuttgart, Germany),
- Moscow State University,
- Kostroma State Technological University (Russia),
- Kostroma State University named after N. Nekrasov (Russia),
- Kazan State Technological University (Russia),
- Institute of Organic Synthesis named after I. J. RAS, Ural Branch Russian Academy of Sciences,
- National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”,
- Institute of Inorganic Chemistry and Electrochemistry named after R. Agladze (Tbilisi, Georgia).
Scientific relations are maintained with the following universities and institutes:
- University of Jena. Friedrich Schiller (Germany),
- Warsaw Agriculture Academy,
- Warsaw Institute of Nuclear Chemistry and Technology,
- Prague University of Chemistry and Technology,
- Russian Chemical and Technological University named after D. I. Mendeleev,
- Institute of Atomic Energy named after I. V. Kurchatov,
- Dnepropetrovsk Chemical and Technological University,
- Belarusian State University.
Also we carry out joint scientific work with the Institute of Solid State Physics of the National Academy of Sciences.
For many years, from the date of foundation, Professor Zharsky I. M. is a member of the editorial Board of the journal “Electroplating and Surface Treatment", published jointly with the Institute of Physical Chemistry and Electrochemistry RAS named after A. I. Frumkin and Russian Chemical and Technological University named after D. I. Mendeleev.
The Department carries out scientific cooperation with the following companies:
- “Atotech-Chemeta” (Vilnius);
- “KraftPowercon” - the world’s leading manufacturer of current sources for electroplating.
In cooperation with the Institute of Organic Synthesis named after P. I. Postovsky (Russian Federation), the Department implements project FF 12-078 (2012-2014) “Development of Physical and Chemical Bases of Obtaining Composite Materials on the Basis of Individual and Dual Nanooxides Modified with Macrocyclic antireceptors», funded by the Belarusian Republican Foundation for Fundamental Research (BRFFR).