The Department of Printing Equipment and Information Processing Systems offers the following scientific research in the following areas:
- Development of models of an asynchronous electric drive with PWM-voltage and elastic couplings;
- Development of the method of hybrid rasterization and hardware-software for rhizographic printing;
- Investigation of the physico-chemical and operational properties of modified flexographic photopolymer printing plates;
- Electromechanical installation system for ultrasonic modification;
- Development of the system for automating the preparation of publications in Braille;
- Development of multimedia educational resource for studying printing equipment.
The Department cooperates with the following universities and institutions:
- Lvov University of Printing (Ukrainian Academy of Printing);
- Bauman State University (BMSU);
- Company Berneker&Rainer (Austria).