The main directions of scientific work
- Structure and characteristics of wood as a processing object;
- Mechanics and physics of processes used for wood processing;
- Processing technologies, processes and equipment in the production of: sawing production, furniture production, in production of wood panels and joinery details during the mechanical treatment of wood products and the creation of protective and decorative coatings;
- Optimization methods of design parameters and operating regimes of technical systems and facilities for wood processing plants according to various criteria;
- Binding substances, adhesives and lacquers for the technology of various wood processing factories;
- Estimation methods and quality management of wood products, effectiveness of equipment functioning in wood processing
- Methods and means of providing the reduction of energy intensity and environmental safety of technological process in wood processing industries.