MAIN FIELDS OF SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITY
- Provision of health and safety in modern society;
- Development of agrotechnical and biotechnological methods of cultivation of agricultural plants, shrubs and herbs.
- Construction and maintenance of forest roads.;
- Technology of wood processing contaminated with radionuclides;
- Studies of sanitary and hygienic conditions in the wood processing and other industries with the development of technical proposals to improve them.
- Sanitary-hygienic conditions of forest complex enterprises;
- Natural and anthropogenic emergencies.
- Sources of danger in the technosphere;
- Terms of achieving health and safety.
- Emergencies of natural and technogenic character;
- Fire and explosion safety of industrial facilities;
- Legislation on labor protection, the creation of healthy and safe working conditions.
- Natural and antropological emergencies;
- Radiation safety, the consequences of the Chernobyl accident;
- Sanitary-hygienic conditions at enterprises of timber and woodworking industry.
- Problems of food contamination.
- Features of human behavior in emergencies.
- The structure and performance of spruce crops in Belarus.
- Capacity pine crops Belarusian Polesie Forest types.
- Protection of forest crops against diseases.
- Increasing wood-cutting tools operational characteristic.