International Relations Office provides organizational, technical, informational and methodological support of the international activities of the university, its integration into international research and educational area, enhancement of the BSTU international prestige.
Primary functions of International Relations Office include:
- coordination of BSTU participation in the programs of international collaboration;
- involvement of BSTU teaching staff in international collaboration;
- support of international academic mobility of students and PhD students, as well as internships of teachers and researchers of BSTU;
- providing consultations and other assistance regarding international relations to the BSTU departments and staff;
- invitation of foreign lectures to BSTU ;
- informational and representative activities;
- assistance to BSTU departments in obtaining foreign grants and implementation of international projects.