- Blinova E. I. A hierarchical algorithm for image denoising. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Series of Physical-Mathematical Sciences. 1998, No. 3, p. 7–11.
- Blinova E. I., Zalesky B.A. The sizes of clusters, arising in the maximum a posteriori estimates in Gibbsian models.Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Series of Physical-Mathematical Sciences. 2001, No. 1, p. 57–62.
- Blinova E. I., Marchenko V.M., Mozhey N.P. Probability Theory: methodical textbook for students of all specialties. – Minsk, BSTU Publ., 2005. 120 p.
- Blinova E. I. Statistical analysis of experimental data by means of Excel in learning process. Proceedings of BSTU. 2007. No. 8: Educational and Methodical Work, issue 15, p. 79–81.
- Blinova E. I. Design and Organization of Experiment: methodical textbook for students of specialty 1 - 54 03 01 Physical-Chemical Methods and Devices for Goods Quality Control. – Minsk, BSTU Publ., 2010. 130 p.
- Lovenetskaya E.I Optimality of the full-block regression experiment designs // Proceedings of BSTU. 2012. No. 6: Physical-Mathematical Sciences and Informatics, p. 27 ̶ 30.
- Lovenetskaya E.I., Shinkevich E.A. Problems and prospects of improving of mathematical training of students under reforming system of education // Innovations and modern technologies in the education system: materials of the IV international scientific conference on February 20 –21, 2014. – Prague: Vĕdecko vydavatelské centrum “Sociosféra–CZ”. – 212 p. – P. 20–22.
- Higher Mathematics. In two parts. Part 2: methodical textbook for students of technical specialties. / Marchenko V.M., Asmykovich I.K., Borkovskaya I.M., Bochilo N.V., Gorbatovich Z.N., Ihnatsenko V.V., Lovenetskaya E.I., Pyzhkova O.N., Solov’eva I.F., Yakimenko A.A., Yanovich V.I., Yarotskaya L.D.; Marchenko V.M. ed. – Minsk, BSTU Publ., 2014. 337 p.
- Lovenetskaya E. I. Quadratic criteria for testing hypothesis on the mean of the multidimensional normal distribution. Proceedings of BSTU. 2015. No. 6: Physical-Mathematical Sciences and Informatics, pp. 19 ̶ 23.
- Lovenetskaya E.I., Borkovskaya I.M., Pyzhkova O.N., Bochilo N.V. On some trends in the development of university education in the modern world // Asian Journal of Scientific and Educational Research, “Seoul National University Press”, 2015, №1 (17) (January – June). Volume II. “Seoul National University Press”, 2015. – 1009 p. ̶ P. 467 ̶ 473.
- Lovenetskaya E.I., Shinkevich E.A. Modern tendencies in development of mathematical education: peculiarities ofunified state exam in Russia and centralised testing in Belarus // Modern tendencies of physical-mathematical education: school and university: materials of the international scientific and practical conference on April 17 –18, 2015. In two parts. Part 1. – Solykamsk, SSPU Publ., 2015. –119 p. – P. 21–26.
- Krichavets E.Y., Lovenetskaya E.I., Shinkevich E.A. About some features of test tasks on mathematics for entrants Continuum: Mathematics. Informatics. Education. Elets, 2016. No. 2. – P. 78–86.