The department carries out the international research projects and studies implementation:
1) «Investigation of tin market and the possibility of expanding its application in industries and production», performed from 2015 to 2017. with «MMPZ GmbH»;
2) «Carry out the Belarusian and the Eurasian Economic Community countries market research for the drugs production and the need for them to submit proposals for the creation of new innovative production in economically favorable conditions of Belarus», a study was carried out from 2015 to 2016. with Sanicare AG.
1. Yaroslavl State Technical University (Russia);
2. Siberian State Technological University (Russia);
3. Kazan State Technological University (Russia);
4. Southwestern State University (Russia);
5. Moscow State University of Technology and Management (Russia);
6. Technical College of Seoul National University (South Korea);
7. Shahjalali University of Science and Technology (Bangladesh);
8. Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture (Ukraine);
9. National University of Singapore;
10. Nanyang Technological University;
11. Singapore University of Technology and Design;
12. Singapore Institute of Technology.
1. Market researches of preferences of consumers of production of the foreign companies in the territory of Belarus;
2. Increase in efficiency of marketing activity of the industrial enterprises;
3. Market researches of the branch markets;
4. Improvement of marketingo-logistic structures at the enterprise;
5. Formation of regional clusters in industries;
6. Market researches of preferences of buyers of foreign consumer goods in the territory of Minsk and the Minsk region.