Lecturers of the Department actively develop international contacts with universities and scientific centers of the Russian Federation, Ukraine, Bulgaria, and Poland.
Vladimir Kozlyakov, Professor, D.Sc. (History) continues to develop a long-term cooperation with universities and scientific centers of the Russian Federation, including the Ivanovo State University and the Kuban State University.
Taisiya Kalennikova, PhD (Pedagogics), Assistant Professor takes part in projects and conferences of Sofia University named after Clement Ohridski (Bulgaria), develops international interuniversity cooperation with Sedlitsky Natural History and Humanities University (Poland).
The main areas of international cooperation:
- study of Russian civilization as a socio-cultural component;
- scientific developments for the centenary of revolutionary upheavals in Russia;
- study of the process of the Belarusian diaspora formation;
- study of Belarusians in the conditions of the ethno cultural space of the Russian Caucasus;
- study of political parties in Russia at the end of the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries;
- topical issues of higher school pedagogy.