Research areas of the Department:
– development of ecological trails in the specially protected natural areas of Belarus with estimation of parasitological situation;
– providing practical recommendations on tourists’ protection.
1. Ecology of insects, parasitology, forest protection, natural resources, tourism (Kaplich V.);
2. Taxonomy and ecology of agaricoid fungi, plant resources and tourism (Shaporova Ya.);
3. Forest certification; forest pyrology; hunting industry; water resources and tourism (Yushkevich N.);
4. Material culture of Belarus in XIV — XVIII centuries (household ceramics), traditional Belarusian culture (material and spiritual), cultural monuments of Belarus (Zdanovich N.);
5. Belarusian animated, documental and fiction films, computer graphics and animation, cinema advertising (Golikova-Poshka Е.);
6. Food hygiene, biologically active food (Bondaruk А.);
7. Questions of theory and methodology of population’s life spatial organization; integration processes in the CIS, geography of external trade; problems of social and economic development of trans-border areas and areas of problematic development; territorial and structural analysis of religious sphere; teaching methods of Economic Geography ( Ozem G. );
8. Geochemistry of natural and technogenic landscape; urban ecology; apimonitoring (Ryzhikov V.);
9. Nutrigenomics; molecular biology (Tsygankov V.);
10. Experimental psychology, consumer psychology in the sphere of tourism and hospitality (Lomyanskaya Y.).