- Structures of control systems of the automated electric drive / О. P. Ilin [and others] (1978), Minsk. Science and technology. 368.
- Beliaev Valeri, Elias Crespo Infante and Luis Santana Rosa. (1985) Mando por frecuencia de las maguinas eléktricas de corriente alterna, Universidad de Camagúey, Camagúey. 136.
- Yuriy N. Petrenko and Valeriy P. Belyaev (2009) Modified Motor Mode Represented on the Basis of the Generalized Machine Theory for Modeling, International conference EUROCON 2009, ТРС-6, 714-719, 18-22 May.
- Belyaev, V. P. (2004) Electromecanics. Minsk : BSТU. 82.
- Belyaev, V. P. (2014) Research of the electric drive of a direct current with PWM-management. Energy and Management, № 1, 22-26.
- Belyaev, V. P. (2014) The electric drive of alternating current with PWM-management, Energetika. News of higher educational institutions and power associations UNS. № 1. 11-20.
- Beliaev V. P. (2014) Parametric Electric controllo a base di tensione PWM. Italian Science Review.; 7(16). 199-204.
- Beliaev V. P. (2015) Controllo PWM DC Electric. Italian Science Review. 1(22). 207-211.
- Belyaev, V. P. and Ankuda D. А. (2007) Way of control of the interconnected electric drives and the device of his realization: patent № 9707 Н 02 Р 5/74.
- Belyaev, V. P. (2008) Method of launch of the short-circuited asynchronous electromotor with parametric control in the stator: patent № 10546 Н 02 К 16/17.
- Belyaev, V. P. (2009) Way of obtaining adjustable tension of a direct current: patent № 11021 Н 02 М 7/02.
- Belyaev, V. P., Gulkov G. I. and Sidopov V. G. (1980) Method of pulse width modulation of voltage output of an alternating current: а. с. 764096 Н 02 Р 13/18.
- Belyaev, V. P. and Udalov D. С. (2016) Way of pulse-width modulation of tension: patent № 20008 МПК H 03 K 7/0.
- Belyaev Valeri (2015) Presentation mode asynchronous motor on base of the theories of the generalized machine. International Review of Education and Science. No.l. (8), January-June, 539. VOLUME II.
- Belyaev, V. P. (2013) Computer graphics in the environment of education. The higher school. Scientific and methodical and publistichesky magazine. № 4. 21-25.
Research funding as well as leadership and supervision.